Sunday, June 20, 2010

how much more?



there is none like you
no one else can touch my heart like you do...


the other night i got to witness the craziness that is the final game of the NBA finals. oh my dearies. the combination of mixed drinks and beers, 2-screen projectors and multiple plasmas surrounding the restaurant, and die-hard laker/celtics fans made for quite an event. with every dunk or missed shot, the entire crowd would either burst into cheers or boos.


most amazing was that last few seconds of the game and the eruption of celebration that ensued. wooow people were chanting, screaming, clapping... i didn't watch much of the game but i definitely felt the excitement and a slight compulsion to cheer also >_< (oreo.. coud've also been my insanely delicious sushi roll)


but sitting behind all the commotion, i could only think how different this place would look if the 9 out of 10 people who say that their faith is very important in their life, showed that much excitement for our King as they do for a basketball game. okay.. not just a basketball game.. but you get what i'm saying ^_<


we sing "no one else can touch my heart like you do"... more than kobe, more than KG... this morning me and brenda were talking about how much we lovelovelove water slides and roller coasters. i'm really hoping to get a few discounted tickets to go rollercoastering this weekend jUst to hear brenda scream.... either that or tix to raging waters (!!!!) anyways, that same thought continued to swell in my mind -- how much higher would i raise my voice, my hands for the one who created me? the one who's captured my heart like no one / nothing else.


= ]


things i love today:

- frozen yogurt with graham cracker crumbs, strawberries and cheesecake pieces
- kari jobe on repeat
- great coworkers
- a chance to rap with someone on the clock
- my pregnant sister


what excites you??

No comments:

Post a Comment