Thursday, October 28, 2010

I would rather..

even though I have assignments to turn in and a slew of other things to finish by the end of the quarter.. I'm compelled to do none of it. I'd rather drink green tea, listen to music and fold pretty squares of paper. all the while dreaming about what life would be like as Martha Stewart's intern.

also thinking about what my next blog post should be about. as of recent, I've been substituting semi-thought out pieces that reflect what I'm really thinking with interjections of random silliness. partly because some thoughts I feel might just be better living within the pages of my journal.. and partly because I don't feel like exerting brain power to put my thoughts into words. believe it or not, that is quite a task for me.

I've been having a dilemma over what to share over public access.. would this poor blog be the right platform to talk about things like how I really feel about life and friends and dating? what my biggest dreams in life are? ..and other such topics.. or should I just stick to describing the increasing bitterness of my green tea as I near the end of the cup. ..reminder not to leave the tea bag in there next time.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment:

  1. I can't see my comment! Grrr Well, in case I didn't post it right. I'm rewriting it.

    I know exactly how you feel. I debate about what stuff to put on here too. Usually I end up mentioning deeper things that I'm struggling with, but leave it kind of vague. I think you should blog about whatever you're comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete