Friday, November 19, 2010

leafy trolls and communication issues

Very recently one of my neighbors upstairs put the care of her houseplant in my hands. She's supposed to be gone for a month and expects her plant to be alive when she returns. I didn't tell her my bunny sometimes goes without water for days at a time...

Anyways, my neighbor left her plant in the bathroom next to the door, which makes it pretty easy to remind myself its need for watering. The only problem is every time I head into the bathroom at night, the thing looks like a crouching troll in the dark. It's a funny feeling when I forget that its a plant and not some creepiness waiting for me to close the door.

Haha ..why am I telling you this? I guess there are things on my mind that I can't quite put into words just yet. It's funny because word on the street says women have the advantage when it comes to verbal skills. I'm very much the opposite. Oftentimes I kick myself thinking, "of all the things you could've said, that's what came out of your mouth?!"

I'm also told that women have this special power for being nurturing. That her words can bring healing and encouragement found nowhere else. Hmm mebbe I should work on this or something.

Alright. Thanks for tuning in to another episode of my thoughts.

Goodnight!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment