Tuesday, June 21, 2011

so fresh and so clean!


I may have mentioned before how I sometimes write about completely random things to mask the stuff that's really going on in my life. This is no exception. What better way to break my month long blog fast than to tell you about my Scope Outlast long lasting mouthwash?!? Wheeeee :D

I bought this two pack on sale several months ago at Wal-Mart and never regretted the purchase. Buying stuff like mouthwash or toothpaste or peanut butter is always so tricky. The problem is, if you open it and decide you don't like it, there's really not much you can do other than suffer through the entire contents of the product until you finish it - which can takes weeks, of not a few months!

Happened with my vanilla flavored Listerine (yoock) and then with my Crest whitening rinse in fresh mint (that stuff burns). All together, I'm very happy with my Scope Outlast. It's super minty but not so much that you feel like your tongues being incinerated by the 13% emerald green alcohol. Yommmm. One swish in the morning and another after flossing at night and I'm good to go!

So there you have it. A wonderfully insightful look into one of the most mundane routines in the life of yours truly :)

Hehee welcome back blog!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment