Sunday, September 27, 2009

queen helene is coming to visit tonight.

it's nearly 8pm right now and it seems like the day should start winding down from here on out but i can't help but feel more stressed than i did when i woke up this morning. i have about a million more chapters of reading to get through before the end of the week, my room is a mess and my parents are coming to visit this weekend (yay!!), i have emails to reply that are long overdue, and just about 349857209 more things on my mind than i have room for. ahhh!!! what happened to the days when i could watch house marathons all night on the usa channel and spend hours working on a paint project?! meh.

..thank god for speaking through pandora amidst ringing phonelines and crashing pots and pans ^_< hahaa just kidding. i haven't heard this song in long time and was just reminded of how much i like it:


Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

(lifehouse)


despite having to work on weekends, i'm thankful for my job.
despite living away from family, i'm thankful for fellowship.
despite emerging stress pimples, i'm thankful for his love that says .every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.



and if you've never tried queen helene's mint julep face mask, it does great things for pimples :D

No comments:

Post a Comment