permission granted for you to give me a charlie horse when i'm being a baby and complaining my face off. so now that i have more than abundantly ranted you all into oblivion, i think i will take a few moments to reflect on the nicer things in life. people are always grumbling that roses have thorns. i'm just glad thorns have roses. philosophical quotations that precede a novel or chapter are really cool. they're even cooler when i actually understand what they're trying to get at ;)
1. a dear friend whom i met when i first moved into this big house just told me about her engagement! when her first engagement many years ago ended fatally, she didn't think she'd be going through this again. there is hope after all!!
2. one week, one bag of Thick & Crispy tortilla chips and i've finally reached the bottom of the bag where all the shards of broken chips and excess salt lie. this is what i originally opened up the bag for.. it's SO good. even if i can feel my lips shriveling up from all the salt.
3. my old coworker just sent me an invitation to her baby shower.. this makes me unbelievably happy because her and her husband decided to adopt after many years of trying to have their own. doesn't that make you wanna melt? i melt.
4. every week i get to meet with a bible study group that mainly consists of moms. i'm learning so much through the study it's so great. but mostly, i just want to be best friends with all these moms.
5. i love where i'm living and i love that i can still have my lady friends over in the morning when all the pokemon have left the house. living here is a blessing for as long as it lasts =]
**i thought of another one!! i always feel really happy when i find homes for these stuffed friends i call my babies. ^___^ one is on it's way out and the second is waiting to meet her new human friend in a few weeks :D