over these last recent years, there's been a lot of talk, secular and christian, about the end times. usually they go unnoticed by me.. but sometimes, when the topic turns up in conversation, i realize i have nothing to say about it. the scope of my theological intelligence measures that of a peanut. sure there are signs that can easily be doubled against biblical predictions ie. earthquakes and other such natural disasters. but other than that, i dunno.
there are some signs that i cannot deny though. not signs of the end times.. but signs of the holidays encroaching upon us! let me list them to you in bullet point format.
- big spoon's latest froyo flavor is non other than Pumpkin Spice. YOM
- my supervisors posted the holiday sign up sheet this afternoon. and so the dilemma begins: work on a holiday and get paid bank.. or spend time with family? >__< bahahaha jk.
- walking home tonight, i smelled FIREPLACE!! or whatever you call that smokey burn chimney smell.
- i passed up my french landmarks pajama shorts tonight for my flannel moose pants :D
- water is currently rising to boiling temperature as i type, before it is poured into my mug of hot cocoa powder
you see, it is quite evident from the combination of these signs that the holidays here!
tomorrow, i hope to put up my christmas lights..